For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 332922-63-1
Biological Activity：STOCK2S-26016 is a WNK signalling inhibitors. STOCK2S-26016 inhibits WNK4 and WNK1 with IC50s of 16 μM and 34.4 μM, respectively. STOCK2S-26016 has potential for antihypertensive research.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:SLN124;Chymotrypsin;SBC-115076;PCSK9-IN-1;APC-6860;Manusiran;Lanadelumab;PF-06446846 hydrochloride;TP-030-2;Tilpisertib;Bococizumab;SBC-110736;PCSK9-IN-2;AS(3n-2)-Inclisiran;Recombinant Proteinase K;Pinostrobin;WNK-IN-11-d3;UKI-1;Patamostat;4-Aminobenzamidine dihydrochloride;Vevorisertib;Camostat mesylate;Evolocumab;PCSK9 modulator-4;Rivulariapeptolides 988;CRA-2059 hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.