For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1359983-15-5
Biological Activity：PAT-048 is a potent, selective and orally active autotaxin inhibitor, inhibits IL-6 mRNA expression, but shows no effect on autotaxin protein and pulmonary lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) production in lung fibrosis model. PAT-048 shows an IC50 and IC90 of 20 nM and 200 nM for autotaxin in mouse plasma. PAT-048 reduces dermal fibrosis in vivo.
Related Small Molecules:Senazodan hydrochloride;(E/Z)-HA155;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;ATX inhibitor 22;Carbazeran citrate;Bay 60-7550;BC11-38;Deltarasin hydrochloride;Glaucine;Ziritaxestat;Udenafil-d7;D159687;ITI-214;PDE10-IN-5;ICI 153110;Furamidine dihydrochloride;ML-030;PDE4-IN-10;Mirodenafil-d7 dihydrochloride;PDE1-IN-4;PDE4B-IN-3;Cirsimarin;PF-03049423;IBMX;Pimobendan;Gisadenafil besylate;S32826 disodium
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.