For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 117928-93-5
Biological Activity：NT 13 (TPPT) is a tetrapeptide having the amino acid sequence L-threonyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-threonine amide. NT 13 is a partial N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) agonist used in the study of depression, anxiety, and other related diseases.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:CIQ;Quinolinic acid-d3;1-Aminocyclobutanecarboxylic acid;Glycine-1-13C,15N;ZL006;PYD-106;NMDA-IN-2;JAMI1001A;(S)-Willardiine;Fanapanel;(S)-AMPA;L-Glutamic acid-15N,d5;PDZ1 Domain inhibitor peptide TFA;Ifenprodil tartrate;Rislenemdaz;Coluracetam;Flupirtine-d4 hydrochloride;DL-Phenylalanine-d5 hydrochloride;NMDA;CFM-2;Lanicemine dihydrochloride;L-Phenylalanine-13C9;VSGLNPSLWSIFGLQFILLWLVSGSRHYLW TFA;L-Glutamic acid monosodium salt;Glycine-15N;Ibotenic acid;GYKI-47261 dihydrochloride;Sunifiram
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.