For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1401203-09-5
Biological Activity：sulfo-DGN462 sodium is degraded to DGN462 in culture medium and plasma. DGN462, a potent DNA-alkylating agent, shows anti-tumor activity, such as acute myeloid leukemia (AML).
Targets：DNA Alkylator/Crosslinker|ADC Cytotoxin
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Dolastatin 10;INX-SM-56;Anticancer agent 11;Tesirine;DC10SMe;Rebeccamycin;Duocarmycin TM;Fmoc-MMAE;Taltobulin;N-Me-L-Ala-maytansinol;CC-885-CH2-PEG1-NH-CH3;Camptothecin;Maytansinol;Tomaymycin DM;Prednimustine;Sibiromycin;Lurbinectedin;Hemiasterlin derivative-1;SGD-1882;Corixetan
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.