For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1897379-34-8
Biological Activity：SLM6031434 hydrochloride is a highly selective sphingosine kinase 2 (SphK2) inhibitor with Kis of 0.4 μM, 0.5 μM, >20 μM, 22 μM for mSphK2, rSphK2, mSphK1 and rSphK1, respectively. SLM6031434 hydrochloride decrease Sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) levels in U937 monocytic leukemia cells. SLM6031434 hydrochloride has the potential for renal fibrosis research.
Related Small Molecules:SphK2-IN-2;SphK1-IN-3;SK1-I;MHP;PF-543 Citrate;SKI V;Phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate;SKI II;Peretinoin;Amgen-23;SLP9101555;SphK1-IN-1;MP-A08;CAY10621;K145 hydrochloride;SKI-178;K6PC-5;Opaganib;SphK2-IN-1;SK1-IN-1;SphK1-IN-2;SKI-I
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.