For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Mpro inhibitor N3 hemihydrate is a potent inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 Mpro with an EC50 of 16.77 μM for SARS-CoV-2. Mpro inhibitor N3 hemihydrate specifically inhibits Mpro from multiple coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV. Mpro inhibitor N3 hemihydrate displays inhibition against HCoV-229E, FIPV, and MHV-A59 with individual IC50 of 4.0 μM, 8.8 μM, and 2.7 μM, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:SRPIN340;ZIKV-IN-4;Aminothiazole;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;Grazoprevir potassium salt;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;L-Lysine;MM3122;Ketotifen fumarate;SARS-CoV-2-IN-16;Thapsigargin;L-Lysine-13C6,15N2,d9 dihydrochloride;INSCoV-614(1B);4E2RCat;Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike mAb (CR3022);GNF-2;Bemnifosbuvir hemisulfate;Kansuinine B
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.