For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 414910-30-8
Biological Activity：Casopitant mesylate (GW679769B) is a potent, selective, brain permeable and orally active neurokinin 1 (NK1) receptor antagonist. Casopitant mesylate is a second in the class of antiemetics that acts to antagonise the emetogenic effect of substance P. Casopitant mesylate is also a substrate and a weak-to-moderate inhibitor of CYP3A4. Casopitant mesylate can be used for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) and postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV).
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：Neurokinin Receptor|Cytochrome P450
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:(β-Ala8)-Neurokinin A (4-10);SR9186;AMG-208;Talnetant hydrochloride;CYP1B1-IN-1;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;Pavinetant;Hypericin;MEN11467;Galeterone;Ranitidine;Bergapten;Ginsenoside Rd;AS1810722;Isoglycycoumarin;Polygalaxanthone III;Phenyltoloxamine;(D-Arg1,D-Pro2,D-Trp7,9,L-Leu11)-Substance P;Ezutromid;Seviteronel;β-Apo-8′-carotenal;Diosmetin-d3;EDP-305;Fipronil;Vapreotide acetate
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.