For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2364554-48-1
Biological Activity：Aficamten (CK-274) is a potent cardiac myosin inhibitor with an IC50 of 1.4 μM. Aficamten can be used for the research of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM).
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Cytoskeleton Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:MLCK inhibitor peptide 18;Omecamtiv mecarbil-d8;Danicamtiv;W-7 hydrochloride;Mavacamten;HA-100 hydrochloride;BTS;ATM-3507;MS-444;(-)-Blebbistatin;MT-134;Pentachloropseudilin;ML-7 hydrochloride;ML-9;para-Nitroblebbistatin;Omecamtiv mecarbil;Biacetyl monoxime
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.