For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Guanosine 5′-triphosphate trisodium salt hydrate
CAS No. : 207300-85-4
Biological Activity：5′-GTP trisodium salt hydrate is an activator of the signal transducing G proteins and also serves as an energy-rich precursor of mononucleotide units in the enzymatic biosynthesis of DNA and RNA.
Targets：DNA/RNA Synthesis|Endogenous Metabolite
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;Ametantrone;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;NAPQI;Imidazole
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.