For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1547162-46-8
Biological Activity：CC-17369 (7-Hydroxy pomalidomide) is a metabolite of Pomalidomide. CC-17369 is the Pomalidomide -based cereblon (CRBN) ligand used in the recruitment of CRBN protein. CC-17369 can be connected to the ligand for protein by a linker to form PROTAC.
Targets：Ligands for E3 Ligase
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Ubiquitination Compound Library;E3 Ligase Ligand Library;
Related Small Molecules:(S,R,S)-AHPC TFA;CRBN modulator-1;cIAP1 ligand 4;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me;cIAP1 ligand 2;E3 ligase Ligand 23;VH032;BC-1215;VH032-cyclopropane-F;KB02-COOH;N-Boc-SBP-0636457-OH;SJPYT-195;TD-106;CC-885;VH032-OH
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.