For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1611493-60-7
Biological Activity：Bictegravir (GS-9883) is a potent inhibitor of HIV-1 integrase with an IC50 of 7.5 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;
Related Small Molecules:HIV-1 TAT (48-60);Seletracetam lithium;HIV-IN-2;Triptonine B;FC131;Peritassine A;Flavopiridol;TAT (48-57);FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;(Z)-9-Propenyladenine;Apabetalone;Decanoyl-RVKR-CMK TFA;ONX-0914 TFA;Apelin-36(rat, mouse);Ulonivirine;Islatravir;HIV-1 inhibitor-19
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.