For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 666842-36-0
Biological Activity：KGA-2727 is a first selective, high-affinity and orally active SGLT1 inhibitor with Kis of 97.4 nM and 43.5 nM for human and rat SGLT1, respectively. The selectivity ratios (Ki for SGLT2/Ki for SGLT1) of KGA-2727 are 140 (human) and 390 (rat). KGA-2727 has antidiabetic efficacy.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Anti-diabetic Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Luseogliflozin;SGL5213;Tofogliflozin;Mizagliflozin;Trilobatin;TA-1887;SGLT inhibitor-1;Sotagliflozin;Phloretin;Ertugliflozin L-pyroglutamic acid;Ipragliflozin (L-Proline);LX2761;Enavogliflozin;T-1095;HSK0935;Ipragliflozin-d5;Velagliflozin;Kushenol K;Remogliflozin etabonate
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.