For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 166977-57-7
Biological Activity：AGN 192870 is a RAR neutral antagonist with Kds of 147, 33, and 42 nM for RARα, RARβ, and RARγ, respectively. AGN 192870 shows IC50s of 87 and 32 nM for RARαand RARγ, respectively. AGN 192870 shows RARβ partial agonism.
Related Small Molecules:AGN 193109-d7;Retinoic acid;AC-261066;Magnolol;ER 50891;(+)-Talarozole;Trifarotene;β-Apo-13-carotenone;Bigelovin;CD2665;BMS453;9-cis-Retinoic acid;AGN-195183;Fenretinide;Liarozole dihydrochloride;BMS-195614;LE135;Tamibarotene;UVI 3003;PROTAC RAR Degrader-1;BMS641;Tarenflurbil
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.